Stainless Steel (Type 304) Pallet Trucks come in two models. Choose either 304 stainless steel frame and forks or entirely 304 stainless steel pallet truck for long life in even the most harsh environments.
Fork size: 27″W. x 48″L. Service range is 2-7/8″ to 7-3/4″.
The specialized pallet truck is ideal for corrosive environments. Strength combined with cleanliness for sanitary environments make this ideal for food preparation.
With 5,500 lbs. of load weight capacity, this pallet jack provides the strength necessary for any chemical, pharmaceutical or food preparation environment.
Stainless Steel and Stainless Steel Frame & Forks – Ideal for sanitary, pharmaceutical, medical, food, corrosive, and wet environments. Choose type 304 stainless steel frame and forks only (chrome handle) or 100% type 304 stainless steel pallet truck for long life in the harshest environments. 5,500 pounds uniform capacity. Individual fork width is 6-1/2″.
- Stainless Steel (Type 304)
- Designed for corrosive or wet environments
- Full featured design for rough conditions
- Ergonomic design requires only seventy-five (75) pounds of pulling force when fully loaded
- Steering wheels include bearing dust covers for added life
- Nose wheels are located on the front edge of each fork to assist in clean pallet entrance and exit
- Chrome-plated hydraulic pump piston for long seal life
- 5,500 lbs. load weight capacity
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Stainless Steel (Type 304) Pallet Trucks parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!