Stainless Steel Universal Drum Lifter unique design allows for the loading or removal of drums into overpacks with the use of a hoist.
Works on open and closed head standard steel or poly drums with at least a 3/16″ chime.
Lifting arms are adjustable to work with most 30 or 55 gallon drums. A three-point contact of the lifting arms prevent or minimizes deformation of the drum and provides more secure lifting.
Load Capacity up to 1,000 lbs.
Steel and aluminum surcharges may apply.
- Design allows for the loading of drums into overpacks
- Works on open and closed head drums
- For use with standard steel or poly drums with at least a 3/16″ chime
- Lifting arms are adjustable to work with most 55 or 30 gallon drums
- Three-point contact of the lifting arms prevents or minimizes deformation of the drum and provides more secure lifting
- 1,000 lb. load weight capacity
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Stainless Steel Universal Drum Lifter parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!