Stationary and Mobile Machine Tables are strong and durable to ensure they can handle the toughest jobs. They are perfect for machine and shop work.
A.) Medium Duty Machine Tables – Top Shelf Only
B.) Medium Duty Machine Tables – Two Shelves
C.) Medium Duty Machine Tables – With Drawer and Top Shelf Only
D.) Mobile Medium Duty Machine Tables – With Drawer and Top Shelf Only
E.) Heavy Duty Machine Tables – Two Shelves
F.) Mobile Medium Duty Machine Tables – Two Shelves
- 1-1/2″ x 1/8″ angle iron frame
- 14 gauge shelves with stiffeners for added support
- Foot pads with pre-drilled holes for lagging to floor (Mobile units feature 3″ plastic casters, 2 rigid, 2 swivel with locking
- Durable gray powder coat finish
- Ships fully assembled, ready for use (units with drawer require minimal
assembly for the drawers)
- Drawers feature 100 lb. capacity.
These sturdy machine work tables are the perfect accessory for warehousing, auto mechanics shops and home garage. Solid surface to work and simple access to all the tools you need for any job.
Steel surcharges may apply.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Stationary and Mobile Machine Tables parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Don’t miss out on special Case Studies and Company Blogs to stay in the know with Custom Equipment Company!
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org