Steel Spill Pallet is constructed of 12 gauge cold rolled steel with a corrosion resistant blue powder coat finish.
Corrugated galvanized steel grating with 1/2″ drain holes is removable for easy cleaning.
Large forklift pockets in front and back make relocation easy.
EPA and SPCC compliant.
- 12 ga. cold rolled steel
- Ribbed floor keeps drums out of the spill
- Two or four drum models
- Sump capacity of 74 gallons (2-drum) and 92 gallons (4-drum)
- Fully welded and leak tested
- Blue baked-on powder coat finish
- Fork-lift pockets in the front and back
- Heavy duty and durable
- For drum storage
- Grating has 1/2 in. (1.3 cm.) drain holes
- Grating is constructed of galvanized steel
- Grating removes for easy cleaning
- EPA and SPCC compliant
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Steel Spill Pallet parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!