Steel Stacks are perfect for storage of awkward items that don’t store well on standard shelving. All-welded steel construction stands up to rough industrial abuse. Capacities up to 7,500 lbs.
Steel Stacks are the ideal solution for fluctuating storage requirements. They are made of welded steel but are light in weight. You can readily transfer or alter them as needs change, plus they stack safely up to four units high. Additions are cheap and simple to construct.
HOW TO SELECT STEEL STACKS
1. Determine modular capacity from tables.
2. Decide length of material to be stored and select the number of units required.
8′ to 10′ lengths – order 2 units.
12′ to 16′ lengths – order 3 units.
16′ to 24′ lengths – order 4 units.
3. Calculate storage volume dimensions and module quantities and order from table.
- Shelves and 4-way dividers available – Prices on request
- SHELF divides capacity into 2 sections
- 4-WAY DIVIDER divides full capacity into 4 sections
- Steel surcharge may apply
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Steel Stacks parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!