Steel-Wood Heavy Duty Work Benches are attractive, strong and durable to ensure it can handle the toughest jobs. Featuring an open leg configuration, they are a great option for the perfect place to work and store tools.
Convenient drawers are available for handheld tools, tape measures, screws and more. Making frequently used tools easy to access in a workbench helps projects move quicker and more seamlessly.
- The front 11″ is made from 2-1/2″ Thick Laminated Maple
- The 12 ga. steel rear portion is set into wood for smooth transition
- Comes standard with lower shelf and 14″ x 22″ x 5″ drawer
- Rear portion of the bench top is capped with back & end plates
- Available with 30″, 32-1/2″, and 35″ tall bench legs
- SLR is 2,000 – 5,000 lbs. of evenly dispersed weight
Standard colors: Pollard Green, Pollard Gray, Safety Blue, and Safety Orange (specify color in comments section when ordering).
Call (855)905-0875 toll free to order
Open Leg Work Bench Accessories
BENCH DRAWER OPTIONS…
- Drawers and Drawer Units can mount under steel or wood workbench tops
- Drawers are standard with padlock attachments, pull handles and locks can be added
- Drawer units come standard with pull handles
|H220-1||12″ x 20″ x 4″||$155.00|
|H220-2||12″ x 20″ x 5″||$165.00|
|H220-3||14″ x 22″ x 5″||$185.00|
|H220-4||14″ x 22″ x 6″||$195.00|
|H220-5||18″ x 24″ x 6″||$205.00|
|H220-6||20″ x 20″ x 6″||$215.00|
|Two Drawer Units|
|H222-220-3||14″ x 22″ x 5″||$460.00|
|H222-220-6||20″ x 20″ x 6″||$495.00|
|Three Drawer Units|
|H223-220-3||14″ x 22″ x 5″||$615.00|
|H223-220-6||20″ x 20″ x 6″||$675.00|
- End caps raise shelf 12″ off benchtop
- 10″ deep shelf is formed down in front and up in the rear
- Riser shelves are compatible with all Pollard workbenches
Cylinder Lock and Pull Handle
|Cylinder Lock and Pull Handle|
|H240 (Cylinder Lock)||$40.00|
|H250 (Pull Handle)||$10.00|
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Steel-Wood Heavy Duty Work Benches parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org