Stock Picking Ladders come in your choice of 14″D top step or 21″D top step.
Sturdy shelves; 2 shelves on 6-7 step models; 3 shelves on 8-12 step models.
Combined 600 lbs. capacity — 300 lbs. for the ladder and 300 lbs. for the storage shelves.
Gray powder coat finish.
Treads available in Expanded Metal (X) or Perforated Step (P).
- Combines the benefits of a rolling safety ladder and a stock-picking cart
- 16” or 24” wide steps, choice of 14” top step or 21” deep top step
- 2 shelves on 6 – 7 step models
- 3 shelves on 8 – 12 step models
- Combined 600 lbs. capacity
- Maximum 450 lbs. for ladder
- Maximum 300 lbs. for storage shelves
- Gray powder coat finish
- CAL OSHA available
- Boxed to reduce freight costs and risk of damage
- Built to OSHA and ANSI standards
- Expanded metal tread standard or specify alternate tread
Surcharge may apply.
Ships unassembled for freight savings. To ship pre-assembled ladder(s), specify by adding SU to the SKU number… $100.40 ea.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Stock Picking Ladders parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com