Super Heavy Duty Formed Base Self-Dumping Hoppers easily handle bulk materials with all-welded self-dumping capability. Forklift or casters can be used to transport it. To empty the hopper, you’ll need a forklift with the right capacity. The narrow variants were created to fit into small places without sacrificing load capacity. They may be loaded two wide and stacked, saving a lot of room when transporting by truck.
Custom Equipment Company hoppers are engineered to dump when the locking handle is tripped and will return to the upright locked position when empty. Units are designed to empty when filled up the sloped front to shift the center of gravity towards the mouth of the unit. Safety retaining chain and trip rope assembly are standard on all hoppers manufactured. Painted Vista Green but optional color choices are available.
Heavy Duty Formed Base Self-Dumping Hoppers Feature…
- All Welded Construction
- Heavy Duty Rocker Stops
- 7 Gauge Steel Body
- 8 Gauge Steel Base (1/4 – 1/2 Cubic Yard Models) & .220 Gauge Steel Base (3/4 cubic Yard and Larger Models)
- Stackable up to 3 high when empty
- Safety Retaining Chain
- Remote Trip Rope Assembly
- Safety Latch
- 4,000 – 6,000 lb. Weight Capacity
Optional Hopper Lids
- Helps in meeting environmental regulations and insurance codes
- Lids are optional on all hopper units up to 2.5 cubic yard capacity. (Except for low profile units.
- Contents of hoppers say out of sight for a neater appearance. Two piece lids are available in 1 yd. thru 2.5 yd. (Specify type A or C).
Call 855-905-0875 To Order Hopper Lids Below…
|Product #||Cubic Yard Capacity||Price|
|H220044||1 Cu. Yd||$331.00|
|H220054||1.5 Cu. Yds||$432.00|
|H220064||2 Cu. Yds||$464.00|
|H220074||2.5 Cu. Yds||$472.00|
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Super Heavy Duty Formed Base Self-Dumping Hoppers parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!