TAC Diamond Plate Anti-Slip Floor Tapes premium grade color anti-slip tape are an effective way to offer visual warning of a slip and fall hazard. The tape is an aggressive mineral abrasive compound on a diamond-plated surface for friction and protection.
Tape will adhere to most any clean, dry surface with an acrylic adhesive system.
Tape and adhesive are water, chemical and oil resistant for use in both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Floor Tape is 4″ wide by 100 long.
- 50 MIL thick PVC material with a peel and stick, adhesive backing
- Does not leave any residue during removal
- To apply the tape, peel the liner off and stick it to a clean, dry surface
- Warrantied to stay down for 3 years
- No wait time, industrial traffic can continue immediately
- Beveled edges allow the tape to withstand constant traffic
- Has thick as two Credit cards
- Replace the use of paint and thinner tapes within the warehouse
- This product is patented.=
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some TAC Diamond Plate Anti-Slip Floor Tapes parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com