Tracking Trailer pivoting axles are connected by a tie rod which turns the front and rear wheels in opposite directions. This design provides agile maneuvering of individual or multiple trailers in narrow aisles and around tight corners.
A rear hitch on the four wheel steering trailer allows multiple trailers to track in the path of the lead trailer.
16″ pneumatic wheels with 1″ roller bearings.
2-1/2″ inside dimension ring drawbar with pin and clevis rear hitch.
Not intended for speeds above 5 mph
- Overall Size – 36″W x 60″L x 19″H
- 2,000 lb. load weight capacity
- 5th wheel style steering
- 12 gauge, reinforced steel deck with boxed edges
- Deck height: 19”
- 16” pneumatic wheels
- Pin and clevis rear hitch
- Multiple trailers track the path of the lead trailer
- Pivoting axles connected by tie rod
- Not intended for speeds above 5 mph
- 2-1/2” I.D. ring drawbar
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Tracking Trailer parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!