Traction-Drive Carts are unique carts that feature a built-in traction-drive system for easy transportability. Ideal for applications including mail rooms, hospitals, supermarkets, hotels and warehouses.
Features 450W electric drive motor with two 12V batteries for power. 110V AC internal battery charger is included along with battery level indicator. Variable throttle speed control for precise maneuvering and positioning is located in the handle.
Units roll smoothly on (2) 9″ x 3-1/4″ solid foam rubber steering wheels and (2) 10″ x 3-1/4″ solid foam drive wheels.
Walking speed is 0-2.8 mph when unloaded and 0-1.5 mph when loaded. Speed control is conveniently located in handle.
Handle pivots back towards operator and includes horn and emergency stop. Maximum incline is 7 degrees. Each shelf includes a tread plate surface. Deck height 14″.
- Models with 500, 750, 1,000 and 2,000 lbs. capacities
- Reverse base allows for easier lifting of loads
- E-Z Steer
- Steel construction & trademark Ruger blue coating
- Needle type release valve permits pin-point control over lowering and holding of the heaviest or lightest loads
- All Ruger floor cranes meet or exceed ASME PASE standards, which require design and build to 150% of rated capacity and are ANSI Z.535 compliant
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Counterbalanced Cranes parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!