Truck/Dock Access Ladders with no rear guardrail is standard for easy walk through (includes snap chain).
Heavy duty serrated grating tread for added safety.
Rolls easily on 10″ rubber wheels.
Available in both 59° ladder slope or gradual 50° stairway slope. 450 lb. capacity.
Built to OSHA and ANSI standards.
Gray powder coat finish.
- Great for accessing trucks or docks
- Rugged – base frame and rear vertical are 2” x 1” rectangular tubing
- 21” Deep Top Step standard
- Heavy duty serrated grating step tread
- 10” rear rubber wheels – Great on parking lots or rough surfaces
- Lightweight – lift and roll wheelbarrow portability
- 450 lbs. capacity
- Available in both 59° ladder slope or gradual 50° stairway slope
- No Rear Guardrail standard for easy walk through (includes snap chain)
- Gray powder coat finish
- Built to OSHA and ANSI standards
For Cal OSHA, add $77.41
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Truck/Dock Access Ladders parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com