Tubular Steel Frame Hardwood Platform Trucks unitized welded steel frame allows for easy replacement of a damaged or soiled wood deck without a complete dismantling of the truck.
Includes a removable 1 5/16″ tubular steel handle. Handle included.
Rolls on 5″ x 2″ mold-on rubber casters – 2 swivel, 2 rigid casters. Load capacity of 1,400 lbs.
30″W x 60″L x 7″H
Durable green epoxy finish on frame.
Steel surcharge may apply.
- Perfect for loads up to 2000 lbs.
- Exceptional value.
- Varnished hardwood deck is surrounded by a sturdy 1.32″ continuous tubular steel frame
- Frame features round front corners to protect walls, containers and doorways
- Deck is varnished hardwood
- Green powder coat
- Rounded front corners
- Semi-steel corner bumpers
- Hardwood deck boards bolt to steel frame
- Platform boards are square joints
- Bolted construction absorbs shocks
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Tubular Steel Frame Hardwood Platform Trucks parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!