Ultra-Low Headroom Trolley Hoist is industrial grade with geared trolley configuration that minimizes beam-to-hook distance, making it ideal for applications where longer hook travel is required.
It features an all-steel construction, reliable hoist braking with double-enclosed brake cover and grade 100 heat-treated manganese alloy load chain that resists abrasion and wear.
Available in capacities of 1 – 10 tons.
- All-steel construction
- Ideal for applications where longer hook travel is required
- Reliable hoist braking with double-enclosed brake cover
- Lifting capacities ranging from 1 to 10 tons
- Short headroom: integrated hook
- 2 different flange ranges
- Shock-resistant gear case protects against dust and water
- Precision gearing
- Minimized manual effort due to efficient drive train
- High-performance mechanical brake
- Maintenance-free sealed trolley bearings
Call 855-905-0875 for exact shipping charge.
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Ultra-Low Headroom Trolley Hoist parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!