Under-Counter and Wall Mount Cabinets vent openings in back wall. FM approved.
Wall mounted cabinet is ideal for storing small containers without taking up extra floor space.
Conveniently locate flammable liquids near work areas, with the Undercounter Safety Cabinet with Manual Close Doors (model 892300).
It can be safely placed beneath countertops and work benches and features a 3.5 in H x 2.2 in D (89 mm H x 64 mm D) recessed toe kick. This allows users to stand closer to the work surface, which means less leaning and better ergonomics.
These yellow cabinets can store 20 – 22 gal. of flammable liquids.
They are constructed with a sturdy 18-gauge (1-mm) thick steel double-wall, with 1.5 in (38 mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance.
The fully welded, not riveted, construction holds the squareness of the unit for a longer life and offers greater protection in a fire since air gaps are reduced.
- Designed for the safe storage of chemicals and flammable liquids beneath countertops and workbenches
- Exterior dimensions of 35″H x 35″W x 22″D and 44″H x 43″W x 12″D
- Storage capacity of 22 gallons (83 liters) of flammable liquids
- Recessed toe kick improves ergonomics and mounts flush with other cabinets
- Complies with OSHA, NFPA 30 and NFPA 1
- Fire tested and FM-approved
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Under-Counter and Wall Mount Cabinets parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!