Uni-Tilt is up to 40° — By depressing the selector pedal the operator can choose to lift while tilting or tilt, then lift. As the platform lifts, the load center moves back keeping the load out of the working area.
The portable Uni-Tilt can transport your tilter from workstation to workstation quickly and easily with a fork truck.
Usable fork pockets 2-1/2″H x 7-1/2″W with 24″ fork centers.
The unique design reduces fatigue by minimizing repetitive bending and stretching required to obtain components from containers. The platform has a high lip the tilt side and a selector pedal that allows the operator to lift while tilting or tilt then lift. The unit has a hand pendant control standard and optional voltages available.
- Rugged and durable lift and tilt reduces fatigue and back injuries, while increasing productivity
- Welded steel construction provides long lasting rugged use
- 40° tilt angle offers better ergonomics and operator comfort
- Platform end lip safely supports containers when tilted
- Tilts and positions tote boxes or baskets to an ergonomically correct position
- Standard power is 460v, 3 phase – contact for other voltage options
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Lift and Tilt Tables parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Don’t miss out on special Case Studies and Company Blogs to stay in the know with Custom Equipment Company!
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com