Ventilated Stack-N-Nest Containers For Parts Handling are a great addition to the Stack-N-Nest product line, as they are ideal for parts washing applications.
These rugged totes are resistant to the damaging effects of oil, most chemicals, solvents, water and steam for an extended service life in a facility.
- Stacks when full and nests when empty
- Ventilated design for easier cleaning, accurate temperature control and minimized cooling times
- 5″ and 9.7” product clearance
- Nest ratio: 2.0:1
- Security tie holes
- Textured container bottom ensures compatibility with conveying equipment.
- Manufactured in high-density polyethylene.
- Stack at an alternating 180° position.
- Resistant to rust, corrosion and temperatures from 0°F to 120°F.
- Easily cleanable and ideal for handling unpackaged product. No sharp edges, burrs or splinters.
- Maximum load capacity of 70 lbs. per tote, bottom container supports 300 lbs. stacked.
- A variety of Hole Patterns are available for increased ventilation and drainage.
CONTAINERS COME IN CARTONS OF MULTIPLE QUANTITIES.
THERE IS A $7.35 CHARGE FOR
PARTIAL CARTON QUANTITIES.
$111.00 Minimum Order
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Ventilated Stack-N-Nest Containers parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Don’t miss out on special Case Studies and Company Blogs to stay in the know with Custom Equipment Company!
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com