Weight-Actuated Rolling Safety Ladders feature Comfortable 14″ Deep Top Step and 7″D intermediate steps.
Durable, manufactured with 1″OD tubing and tough powder coat gray finish.
Compliance: OSHA 1910.29 and ANSI 14.7.
Tread available in: (R) Abrasive Mat, (X) Expanded Metal, (G) Grip-Strut, (P) Perforated.
Ships standard KD.
- New State of the art lock step design provides exceptional safety by automatically dropping the ladder to the climbing position with it’s feet firmly on the floor when weight is applied to the stair section
- Easy to use, a single pedal raises the ladder to the rolling position and the users weight automatically locks the ladder to the floor for climbing
- Durable: this next generation lock step has been robotically tested, cycling over 60,000 times
- 14″ Deep Top Step Ladders have options to ship in a box to reduce freight expense and the risk of shipping damage. 21″ and 28″ DTS ship in a box
- Heavy-duty, 450-lb load rating
- eAvailable in both 59° Ladder Slope or 50° Stairway Slope
- 14” deep top step standard – 21” and 28” available
- Durable–manufactured with 1”OD tubing
- Built to OSHA and ANSI standards
- Gray powder coat finish
- CAL OSHA available
See Related Items Below for Options for Weight-Actuated Ladders.
Optional Equipment item for Weight-Actuated Rolling Safety Ladders
Call 855-905-0875 to order.
|Options for Weight-Actuated Rolling Safety Ladders|
and 50″ Slope Walk Down Ladder
|HSW-21″D TOP STEP||21″D Top Step||$274.58|
|HSW-28″D TOP STEP||28″D Top Step||$347.16|
|HSW-ALL DIRECTIONAL||All Directional||$209.26|
|HSW-SIDE EXIT||Side Exit||$216.52|
|HSW-REAR EXIT||Rear Exit||$216.52|
|HSW-EMPLOYEE SIGN||Employees Only Sign||$125.80|
|HSW-CAL OSHA 5-9||CAL-OSHA (5 – 9 Steps)||$104.03|
|HSW-CAL OSHA 10-15||CAL-OSHA (10 – 15 Steps)||$162.09|
|HSW-SU||Ladder Shipped Set Up||$85.87|
Not all options available on all part numbers.
Surcharge may apply.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Weight-Actuated Rolling Safety Ladders parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com