A Wire Rack Deck greatly improves the safety and efficiency of new and existing pallet rack installations. The high strength steel construction provides an excellent surface for varying size loads. Easily installed, it requires minimum maintenance and is much more durable than wood.
2.5 x 4 MESH (OTHER MESH AVAILABLE)
SUPPORT CHANNEL LENGTH – FRAME DEPTH 3-3/4″
FITS MOST MAJOR RACK BRANDS
OTHER CAPACITIES AND SIZES AVAILABLE
$100 MINIMUM ORDER
STEEL SURCHARGES MAY APPLY
– OVER 100 PCS – CALL FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS –
Wire Rack Deck
- Step Channel and Flared Channel styles available
- Unrestricted visibility (especially useful for locating loads on upper and lower levels)
- Dust and small debris do not accumulate on shelves
- Unrestricted heating and cooling
- Unrestricted light providing a brighter and safer storage area.
- Allows fire equipment to function more efficiently (in many cases insurance cost may be substantially reduced)
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Wire Rack Deck parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!