Wood Dollies are strong wood construction dollies to move industrial equipment, office furniture, boxes, parts, and more.
To reduce labor when moving furniture, boxes, crates, and other large, heavy loads from one location to another along generally flat terrain, general purpose wood dollies are mobile platforms that are placed beneath the cargo.
They don’t require the weights to lean back and balanced, and they offer additional support for heavy loads while also being simpler to maneuver than hand trucks.
Items must be manually or mechanically lifted onto the dollies.
- Rolls on hard rubber swivel casters for maximum maneuverability.
- All dollies feature double ball raceway swivel casters for long life.
- A style available for every type of moving requirement.
- Built to handle loads up to 1000 lbs.
- Carpeted ends provide cushioning and protect furniture from scuffing.
- Nonslip for heavier items like filing cabinets
A.) 18″W x 30″L Solid Deck
B.) 18″W x 30″L Carpet End
C.) 16″W x 16″L Carpet End
Steel surcharge may apply.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Wood Dollies parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com