Woven Wire Mesh Partitions set the industry standard for woven wire partitions with superior 10-gauge woven wire with 1.5″ triple-crimped diamond mesh securely clinched to frames.
Made in the USA for over 80 years and meets the national woven wire mesh specification where other woven wire diamond mesh products do not.
48 Hour QUICK SHIP for Standard gray stock material in 7′, 8′ & 10′ heights available.
The mesh design of these partitions is recognized as the industry standard for providing a cost effective solution for area guarding, separation and storage; allowing for full visibility of the contents, as well as providing unrestricted circulation of air, heat and light.
Constructed of triple crimped woven wire, clinched in a C-channel constructed frame, these structures provide strong and durable storage and protection for both your goods and personnel in a wide variety of applications.
- 10 ga. 1.5″ woven wire diamond mesh
- Strong and secure design
- Swing and slide doors and gates with key locks or padlock hasp
- Ceilings and other special options available upon request
- Made in the USA
- DEA Cages
- Driver’s Entrance/Access Cages
- Tool Crib
- Maintenance Cages
- Data Center and Colocation Server Cages
- Robotics Enclosures
- Pharmaceutical Enclosures
- Military Equipment Cages
- Walk-in Cooler and Liquor Enclosures for the food and beverage applications.
- Hospital Records Storage Enclosures
- Athletic Equipment Cages
- Mezzanine Guarding
- Machine Guarding
- Help prevent pilferage or unauthorized personnel out.
- Provides tamper proof security.
- Protects both personnel and materials & machinery.
- Creates separate, secure work and storage areas.
- Allows for unrestricted visibility of interior and contents.
- Customizable and relocatable if needed.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some item parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!