Optional Mechanical Fuel Meter comes with a filter for liters with 1 in. BSPP Inlet/Outlet connections.
Its flow rate is 15 to 76 LPM and its pressure rating is 50 PSI.
It has an Aluminum housing and its display is mechanical, Batch: 4, Total: 6 Digits. To use with diesel fuel (biodiesel blends B20), Gasoline (alcohol blends E15), and Kerosene. Do not use with water or chemicals.
- Upon receipt of your meter, examine it to make sure there are no visible signs of damage. If damage is evident, please contact your GPI distributor.
- If the meter position is in a rigid piping system where the fluid is caught (for example, by gravity, valves or nozzles) thermal expansion of the fluid can create pressure spikes that can damage a meter.
- Install a thermal relief valve or otherwise allow for thermal expansion of the fluid.
- Remove protective plugs from meter inlet and outlet ports.
- Wrap thread male connections with thread tape or use a pipe sealant compound compatible with petroleum fuels.
- Install the meter on the pump. The meter’s outlet port designation is a flow arrow.
- Install other system components on the meter and tighten snugly.
Pull to remove the reset knob on the side of the meter
Follow safety precautions, wiping any spilled fuel from the exterior of the meter and other system components
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Optional Mechanical Fuel Meter parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!